In case you missed it, Walt Disney World has introduced a new way of experiencing resort dining!
Select table service restaurants at various Disney World resorts are now offering to-go meals on Mobile Order. Currently, the list of available restaurants is Kona Cafe, Sanaa, and The Wave…of American Flavors. Coming soon, we’ll have one more option to add to the quickly growing list!
Olivia’s Cafe in Old Key West will soon offer to-go orders! The restaurant is home to a kickin’ breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu. Right now, the menu offered on the My Disney Experience app is showing an assortment of items ranging from Banana Bread French Toast for breakfast to New York Strip Steak for dinner. It’s unclear when Mobile Ordering will be available for Olivia’s Cafe. We’ll continue to check the app for updates!
The process for Mobile Ordering from a resort restaurant is similar to ordering from a quick service location. Open the app, go to “Order Food,” select your restaurant and arrival time, and order your food. Once you arrive, check-in on the app then a Cast Member will assist you in retrieving your order. To check out the current to-go menu for Olivia’s, open the app and search for Olivia’s Cafe!
Disney Dining News
- FULL Look at the New Menu for California Grill in Disney World
- More Than 40 Ways To Save on Your Next Trip to Disney World
- Join Us as We Eat at Disney World’s NEWEST Restaurant
- Opening Date Revealed for Disney World’s Newest Restaurant!
- ALERT! This Popular Disney World Character Meal CHANGES Tomorrow
- Menu REVEALED for New Snack Spot Coming to Magic Kingdom
- We Have the Secret to Saving BIG on Your Disney World Trip
- These Are the Most Underrated Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
- EVERY SINGLE WAY You Can Save on Your Next Trip to Disney World
- Check Out the MENU and PRICES for a New Snack Spot in Disney’s Toontown
Have you been to Olivia’s Cafe? Let us know about your experience below!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!