The hotel is currently only accepting reservations for the DVC Villa rooms, but most amenities are in operation for these guests. Some shopping and dining options are also open to visitors! While most of the resort rooms remain closed, Disney has taken the opportunity to give the main pool a little TLC.
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is home to all sorts of kitschy turn-of-the-century decor and designs. The Luna Park Pool hosts a large slide that twists, turns, and drops guests out of a clown’s mouth. While some find the clown an endearing icon for the resort, others find him a little a creepy.
The clown and the rest of the Keister Coaster are getting some construction work done. It’s unclear if the clown is just getting a facelift or undergoing a constructed overhaul. Either way, he’s been blocked from view with a giant wall. The rest of the pool seems to remain the same.
While the clown gets some surgery done, the rest of the Luna Park Pool will remain open. The other two leisure pools are still open for guests as well.
We’ll continue to make our way back to Disney’s BoardWalk to check on the progress of our clown friend!
Disney Construction Updates
- PHOTOS! Disney World’s NEW Coaster is BIGGER Than You Expected!
- 3 Rides and a Popular Store That Will Be Closed in Disney World This Week
- PHOTOS: First Look at the UPDATED Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- 5 Continuing Closures (And 2 New Ones!) in Disney World Next Week!
- Disney World’s Noisiest Hotel Just Got Even Louder
- Cinderella Castle Was Looking Different AGAIN Today in Magic Kingdom!
- 3 Rides and a Fan-Favorite Shop Are Down for LONG Closures in Disney World
- A Classic Disney World Ride FINALLY Reopens Next Week — But 3 More Remain Closed!
- PHOTOS: We Spotted Construction at a CLOSED Disney World Location!
- A BIG Piece of a Classic Disney World Ride Was MISSING Today!
Have you visited Disney’s BoardWalk Inn? Let us know what you think of the clown slide!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!