Walt Disney World has been encouraging Mobile Order on all dining to help reduce crowds and wait times. The option allows guests to order ahead and drop by the restaurant once their order is prepared.
Mobile Order has been around for quick-service restaurants for a while. Just recently, Disney added the option to pick up food from resort table service restaurants. (Tonga Toast to-go? Yes, please!) Slowly, more resort restaurants have been added to the table service option. Another restaurant has been added to the growing list of to-go table service options and this time, it’s for Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Guests visiting the Contemporary can hit up The Wave…of American Flavors for meals-on-the-go! To access the menu and order ahead, open the My Disney Experience app and head to “Order Food.” The Wave is listed under the Contemporary Resort dining options.
Once you select an arrival window, you can take a look a the to-go menu. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner items are available to order during the hours each menu is served. Dishes included everything from custom omelets for breakfast…
…Soup, Salad, and Sandwich combos for lunch…
…and even Grilled Beef Tenderloin entrees for dinner!
Table Service Mobile Ordering is currently only available for select resort restaurants. We’ll continue to watch the My Disney Experience app for more dining updates!
Disney Dining News
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
Have you eaten at The Wave? Let us know what you think about this restaurant in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!