Walt Disney World has been encouraging Mobile Order on all dining to help reduce crowds and wait times. The option allows guests to order ahead and drop by the restaurant once their order is prepared.
Mobile Order has been around for quick-service restaurants for a while. Just recently, Disney added the option to pick up food from resort table service restaurants. (Tonga Toast to-go? Yes, please!) Slowly, more resort restaurants have been added to the table service option. Another restaurant has been added to the growing list of to-go table service options and this time, it’s for Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Guests visiting the Contemporary can hit up The Wave…of American Flavors for meals-on-the-go! To access the menu and order ahead, open the My Disney Experience app and head to “Order Food.” The Wave is listed under the Contemporary Resort dining options.
Once you select an arrival window, you can take a look a the to-go menu. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner items are available to order during the hours each menu is served. Dishes included everything from custom omelets for breakfast…
…Soup, Salad, and Sandwich combos for lunch…
…and even Grilled Beef Tenderloin entrees for dinner!
Table Service Mobile Ordering is currently only available for select resort restaurants. We’ll continue to watch the My Disney Experience app for more dining updates!
Disney Dining News
- PHOTOS: Lotus Blossom Has Reopened at EPCOT’s China Pavilion in Disney World!
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- Homecomin’ Will Be Celebrating Thanksgiving With a New Menu Offering in Disney World!
- Find Out How You Could Score a FREE Full-Size Candy Bar in Disney Springs on Halloween!
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- AllEars TV: The Glorious Return of 8 Magic Kingdom Snacks!
- NEWS! Nomad Lounge Has Been Added to Disney’s Mobile Dine Walk-Up Feature!
- Joffrey’s vs. Starbucks! Find Out What YOU Thought Was the Best Cup of Coffee in Disney World!
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!
Have you eaten at The Wave? Let us know what you think about this restaurant in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!