The past month in Disney World has seen a few technical difficulties pop up.
As we arrived to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we noticed far longer than normal lines. We were told that Cast Members were having to manually allow guests to enter the parks due to a technical problem on the Walt Disney World Resort property.
Cast Members were directing the large crowds to different lines as they made their way inside. Although the lines appeared longer, more queues continued to open so guests were accommodated quickly.
Instead of using the turnstiles, Cast Members were manually scanning guests’ tickets or MagicBands to check their reservations. Although we experienced this issue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom today, it looks as if this could potentially be a property-wide issue at the other parks as well!
As the day goes on, we’ll keep you updated with more information, including any updates on the technical glitch affecting park entry.
Have you experienced any technical difficulties in the parks today? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Orange County Mayor Demings Comments on Travel to Orlando During the Holidays
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts Are Looking Merry and Bright with New Holiday Decor!
- Disney is Releasing NEW Limited Edition ‘Tangled’ Merchandise SOON!
- These Were the Average Wait Times We Saw for the Most Popular Rides in Disney World Last Week!
- PHOTOS: Decorations Have Started to Go Up for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- BREAKING! Imagineer Joe Rohde Will Be Retiring After 40 Years of Work at Disney