While Disney World’s reopening has had its ups and downs, we’ve all experienced some sort of technical difficulty in the parks during our visits.
Although Rise of the Resistance has seen a few problems and Splash Mountain has had the extreme of its log flumes sinking, problems happen along the way that Disney does its best to fix in a timely manner. But, today, Disney is experiencing some tech issues on My Disney Experience while guests explore the parks.
Yesterday, we noticed that Mobile Order was having a few difficulties loading as it took a very long time. The problems, however, seem to have extended through today as Mobile Order is currently unavailable through the My Disney Experience app.
There was a notice popping up on multiple screens on the app stating that we’d need to check back again later to see if the option was up and running. When we tested it ourselves, we were able to add food to our cart from one of the Quick Service locations. But, the screen would just continue buffering when we tried to check out before receiving the notice again that it was unavailable.
As Disney works on this issue to get the Mobile Order option working once again through the app, we’ll give you an update on what’s happening! And, if you have any other questions about your Disney World vacation, let us know and we’ll find you the answers!
What’s your favorite place to get a snack or a drink through Mobile Order in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Snack Updates
- The Waffles Booth Has Added BRAND NEW Sweet and Savory Items for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- SURPRISE! We Didn’t Expect to Find This Halloween Merchandise in Disney World Today!
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS: Here’s What Our Day Yesterday Looked Like at Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS! Disney World’s The Wave Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order!
- FOODIE NEWS! Kona Cafe Is Now Available for Table-Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- All Ears TV: How is Disney World Food Holding Up?
- You Can Now Get Your Loaded Tots at the Newly Reopened Friar’s Nook in Disney World!
- It’s FINALLY Back! The Adventureland Egg Roll Wagon Has Reopened in Magic Kingdom!