But, it looks like the restaurant frenzy is extending to EPCOT very soon too! While we previously thought that Chefs de France would be opening this week, we noticed online that available reservation times for the France Pavilion dining location began on October 8th.
When we made our reservation through the My Disney Experience app, the earliest time we were able to find was 1:40 PM, despite the restaurant opening at 12:30 PM to guests.
And, just like we have been with the other re-opened restaurants in Disney World, we’ll be taking you with us to have a full look at the Chefs de France in October! In the meantime, we’ll catch you over at Les Halles or L’Artisan des Glaces for a treat or two.
What’s your must-eat at restaurant when you’re on a Disney vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Restaurant Updates
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- PHOTOS: The Lunching Pad Has Reopened in Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS! Disney World’s The Wave Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order!
- FOODIE NEWS! Kona Cafe Is Now Available for Table-Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- New Lewk, Who Dis? The Beaches and Cream Cast Member Costumes Have Gotten a BIG Makeover in Disney World!
- All Ears TV: How is Disney World Food Holding Up?
- NEWS: The Orlando Hotel and Restaurant Workers Movement Provides Discussion Details About Employee Layoffs in Disney World
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Will Reopen TOMORROW in Disney World!