But, it looks like the restaurant frenzy is extending to EPCOT very soon too! While we previously thought that Chefs de France would be opening this week, we noticed online that available reservation times for the France Pavilion dining location began on October 8th.
When we made our reservation through the My Disney Experience app, the earliest time we were able to find was 1:40 PM, despite the restaurant opening at 12:30 PM to guests.
And, just like we have been with the other re-opened restaurants in Disney World, we’ll be taking you with us to have a full look at the Chefs de France in October! In the meantime, we’ll catch you over at Les Halles or L’Artisan des Glaces for a treat or two.
What’s your must-eat at restaurant when you’re on a Disney vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Restaurant Updates
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- Two Dining Packages Announced for EPCOT’s New Fireworks Show
- PRICING Revealed for Disney World’s New Steakhouse 71 Restaurant
- Menu Revealed for Disney’s Upcoming Steakhouse 71 Lounge
- BREAKING: Opening DATE and MENU Announced For Steakhouse 71 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Take a Look at the New Website and Concept Art for Space 220 in EPCOT!
- Everything We Know About EPCOT’s New Space 220 Restaurant
- VIDEO: First Look Inside New Creperie at EPCOT