Update: Disney has updated their website to reflect different hours for Chefs de France. Stay tuned for further details!
While most of Disney World’s restaurants have reopened since the parks and resorts welcomed guests back after the temporary closures, there have been a few notable exceptions that have remained shuttered. Several of these restaurants with extended closures include dining locations within World Showcase.
While we are anxiously awaiting the grand opening of brand new restaurants like Space 220, we’re also ecstatic to report one of EPCOT’s beloved restaurants looks to be preparing to reopen very soon!
On Disney World’s website, we noticed that the Table Service restaurant Chefs de France, located in the France Pavilion, is showing operating hours of 11AM-9PM starting this Friday, September 25th. While the restaurant is still listed as “Temporarily Unavailable,” it looks like the restaurant could reopen for guests this week!
Despite the fact that EPCOT has been reopen for guests since mid-July, Chefs de France remained closed, along with several other restaurants throughout the park. These include but are not limited to Takumi-Tei, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
At this time, Advance Dining Reservations do not appear to be available, but we would suggest to keep checking Disney World’s website as they may soon appear! We will continue to keep a close watch on other Disney World restaurants as more announcements are made!
Have you ever dined at Chefs de France? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- NEWS! Nomad Lounge Has Been Added to Disney’s Mobile Dine Walk-Up Feature!
- Oh Là Là! Les Chefs De France Has Officially Reopened in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! Disney World’s ABC Commissary Has Officially Reopened!
- NEWS: ABC Commissary Will Have a NEW Menu When it Reopens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- YUM! Here’s a First Look at the Menu for Everglazed Donuts in Disney Springs!
- AllEars TV: Are These Two Disney World Meals Still Worth It?!
- Could Chefs de France Be Preparing to Reopen in EPCOT Soon?
- FIRST LOOK: Cinderella’s Royal Table Has Opened a DAY EARLY in Disney World
- NEWS! Disney World’s New Table Service Mobile Order Feature Will Only Be Available at Resorts For Now
- Disney Menu Updates: ALL the Disney World Menu Changes You Might Have Missed!