Mobile Order has basically enabled us to skip the food lines and order almost everything ahead of time nowadays! We’ll admit, we’re feeling a bit spoiled by it all!
Disney World has not only continued to give us delicious quick service meals, but has also started offering GREAT table service meals to-go by extending Mobile Order to select table-service restaurants on property. Previously, the only spot offering the Table-Service Mobile Order option was Sanaa, which is over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. But, today we saw that there is now ANOTHER spot where you can pick up a meal to-go from a Disney Resort hotel table service restaurant!
All you have to do to take advantage of this new feature is go on the My Disney Experience app, choose the dishes you’d like to order, check out, and then head over to the pick-up area to grab your meal! You can then take that meal back to your hotel room or wherever you’ll be enjoying it!
We saw lots of fan-favorite options available including Tonga Toast and the Macadamia Nut Pancakes on the breakfast menu.
For lunch, you can order and pick up some Glazed Chicken Wings, Duck Fried Rice, Poke Bowls, Dashi Bowls, or the Surf and Turf Sushi Rolls, among other items. YUM.
At dinnertime, we spotted the Kona-braised Short Rib, Lobster and Crab Macaroni & Cheese, Steak Salad, Cheeseburger, and more Sushi, Poke bowls, and Dashi Bowls, plus some other items.
Or, if you’re not in the mood for a full meal, you can just stop by and grab some dessert — Key Lime or Tiramisu anyone?
We’re excited to see that the Table-Service Mobile Order options are expanding to more locations in Disney World. We’ll be on the lookout to see if more restaurants start getting added to the list, so be sure to come back for more updates!
Recent Stories About Disney Dining
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- AllEars TV: Is Disney World’s Fried Chicken WORTH $29?
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
What table-service restaurants do you hope are added to Mobile Order? Let us know in the comments below!