Mobile Order has basically enabled us to skip the food lines and order almost everything ahead of time nowadays! We’ll admit, we’re feeling a bit spoiled by it all!
Disney World has not only continued to give us delicious quick service meals, but has also started offering GREAT table service meals to-go by extending Mobile Order to select table-service restaurants on property. Previously, the only spot offering the Table-Service Mobile Order option was Sanaa, which is over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. But, today we saw that there is now ANOTHER spot where you can pick up a meal to-go from a Disney Resort hotel table service restaurant!
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is joining in on the fun by adding Kona Cafe to the Table-Service Mobile Order list!
All you have to do to take advantage of this new feature is go on the My Disney Experience app, choose the dishes you’d like to order, check out, and then head over to the pick-up area to grab your meal! You can then take that meal back to your hotel room or wherever you’ll be enjoying it!
We saw lots of fan-favorite options available including Tonga Toast and the Macadamia Nut Pancakes on the breakfast menu.
For lunch, you can order and pick up some Glazed Chicken Wings, Duck Fried Rice, Poke Bowls, Dashi Bowls, or the Surf and Turf Sushi Rolls, among other items. YUM.
At dinnertime, we spotted the Kona-braised Short Rib, Lobster and Crab Macaroni & Cheese, Steak Salad, Cheeseburger, and more Sushi, Poke bowls, and Dashi Bowls, plus some other items.
Or, if you’re not in the mood for a full meal, you can just stop by and grab some dessert — Key Lime or Tiramisu anyone?
We’re excited to see that the Table-Service Mobile Order options are expanding to more locations in Disney World. We’ll be on the lookout to see if more restaurants start getting added to the list, so be sure to come back for more updates!
Recent Stories About Disney Dining
- FULL Look at the New Menu for California Grill in Disney World
- More Than 40 Ways To Save on Your Next Trip to Disney World
- Join Us as We Eat at Disney World’s NEWEST Restaurant
- Opening Date Revealed for Disney World’s Newest Restaurant!
- ALERT! This Popular Disney World Character Meal CHANGES Tomorrow
- Menu REVEALED for New Snack Spot Coming to Magic Kingdom
- We Have the Secret to Saving BIG on Your Disney World Trip
- These Are the Most Underrated Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
- EVERY SINGLE WAY You Can Save on Your Next Trip to Disney World
- Check Out the MENU and PRICES for a New Snack Spot in Disney’s Toontown
What table-service restaurants do you hope are added to Mobile Order? Let us know in the comments below!