The ride tends to have the longest lines in EPCOT and many guests consider it a Disney must-do. Guests planning to visit the theme park the first week of November may have to plan around the attraction’s upcoming refurbishment.
Frozen Ever After will see a short closure for refurbishment from November 2nd through November 6th. It’s unclear what updates the ride will see during this short period.
Those looking to get their Frozen fix can instead visit the newly reopened Frozen Sing-Along Celebration in Disney’s Hollywood Studios or greet Elsa and Anna in the EPCOT character cavalcade. We’ll continue to update you on future Disney World refurbishments!
Disney Construction Updates
- PHOTOS: We’ve FINALLY Got a First Look at the Attraction Marquee for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in Disney World!
- Missing the PeopleMover in Disney World? Here’s What You Need to Know About the Attraction’s Refurbishment!
- UPDATE! The France Pavilion Construction is Looking GREAT in Disney World Today
- PHOTOS: The Void Sign Has Been Removed in Disney Springs After Permanent Closure
- Disney’s Art of Animation Sets Refurb Schedule and Lists Available Amenities Upon Reopening
- PHOTOS: Painting Progresses Across Magic Kingdom Entrance Sign at Disney World
- TRON’s Construction Progress Has Us Even MORE Excited for Its Debut in Disney World!
- UPDATE! The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Continues to Make Awesome Progress in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Construction Has Begun for This ICONIC Pool in Disney World
- NEWS: Disney World’s Frozen Ever After Will Close for a Refurb in November
Are you a fan of Frozen Ever After? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!