Can you believe it? Disney pin trading has been around for 20 years!
Since the year 2000, Disney fans have been buying and trading pins in the theme parks and around the world. On November 13th and 14th, Disney is celebrating the anniversary with a special virtual event that will connect pin traders everywhere!
Disney will release a huge assortment of pins for purchase inspired by Disney characters, Halloween, theme parks, and more! Participants of the event will also have the opportunity to check out upcoming pin releases and watch a virtual panel presented by a Disney artist and merchandiser. Included in the event are videos regarding pin topics, downloadable pin trading anniversary art, and limited-edition items.
The anniversary pins feature an emerald green jewel that represents 20 years of pin trading. Some pins will display classic (green!) Disney characters and the anniversary jewel.
Registry for the event begins on Wednesday, October 7th at 1PM EST. Head to the Disney World website to sign up and browse the merchandise catalog! Registration is subject to availability and no discounts can be applied. Happy trading, friends!
- New Dresses Online Add Disney Dogs and Cats to Your Everyday Look!
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- Customizable Stitch Crashes Disney Merchandise is Now Available Online!
- PHOTOS: We’re Bubbling With Excitement for This Adorable Teacup Set in Disney World!
- NEWS! Disney NuiMOs Plush Collection and Accessories will Release Next Week!
- Splash Around with Disney’s New Little Mermaid Water Play Set!
- A Spaghetti Covered Stitch Will Make Its Debut Next in the Stitch Crashes Disney Series!
- Four NEW Sparkly Disney Park Pandora Charms Have Arrived Online!
- Attention Shoppers! Save 25% Off Disney Merchandise at BoxLunch!
- Get an EXTRA 25% OFF Disney Sale Items Online for a Limited Time!
Are you a pin trader? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!