If you’re thinking about planning a trip to Disney World soon, one thing you’ve got to think about is where you’d like to stay.
If you’re looking for a good discount and you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member (or you’ve got a friend or family member who is a DVC member), you now have the opportunity to get a BIG discount on rooms at one Disney World Resort hotel.
This deal only applies, however, to cash rentals. It is available for stays most nights from October 4th to November 10th and from December 13th to December 25th. In order to take advantage of this offer you must book through December 25th.
DVC members can also share this special offer with family and friends, which is a great bonus. Members must book on behalf of their family and friends though, so you’ll want to keep that in mind. If you’re interested in other travel dates or a different Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you can ask the DVC Member Services about special Member Friends and Family rates at Disney’s Riviera Resort as well as Disney’s Old Key West Resort this fall.
The details on the website note that this is a cash rental offer that cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion and is not valid for bookings with Vacation Points. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is also limited, so you’ll definitely want to book soon to take advantage. Advance reservations are required, and the travel must be completed by December 26th. The offer excludes 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, and there may be additional per-adult charges if there are more than 2 adults per room. Also, a one-night room and tax payment are required at the time of booking.
DVC Members can call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 to book this special deal, and current membership in good standing will need to be validated before booking.
Overall, this sounds like a great way for DVC Members, and their friends and family, to get a great deal on their next hotel stay. We’ll keep our eyes open for more discounts and we’ll let you know what we find!
Recent Posts About Disney Vacation Club
- 6 of the BIGGEST Changes Made at Disney World Over the Last 50 Years
- There’s a NEW Game Exclusively for Disney Vacation Club Members!
- There’s a Halloween Spirit Jersey in Disney World Just For DVC Members!
- Registration Now OPEN for DVC Member Previews of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Remembering the Magic of Walt Disney World’s 25th Anniversary
- How to Stay at the Most Expensive Disney World Hotels for LESS
- Why These Old Walt Disney World Resorts Are So Underrated
- Disney Vacation Club Has Increased Minimum Points Needed For Member Benefits
- What is the Disney Vacation Club and How Much Does it Cost?
- NEWS: Select Rooms Getting UPDATED at Disney World’s Most Expensive Hotel
Have you ever stayed at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa? Let us know in the comments!