Last week, Disney Springs began its phased reopening on May 20th, reopening numerous third-party restaurants and retail stores.
While many Disney-owned locations joined in on the reopening on May 27th, various restaurants and stores still have not announced their own reopening dates.
While House of Blues has not given an exact reopening date aside from “opening soon”, they have released the health and safety guidelines they will be implementing when they do open.
House of Blues will be operating with limited capacity, which will be set in compliance with local government regulations. The venue will also include sanitation stations throughout, with spaced tables and partitions implemented. Additionally, they will be offering both a touchless menu, as well as touchless payment options.
House of Blues will be asking guests to comply with these protocols. They also need that they “encourage guests to wear face coverings and are mandatory if required by local regulations.”
We will continue to keep you updated with any news from House of Blues in Disney Springs!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!