Here are all of the restaurants that have reopened so far!
Wine Bar George reopened with Disney Springs on May 20th!
STK and Häagen Dazs Ice Cream have also reopened.
The Boathouse has also reopened with limited, 25% capacity for indoor dining.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is also taking reservations, and is open at Disney Springs.
Blaze Pizza and YeSake are two more locations open at the the shopping and dining complex.
Additionally, Erin McKenna’s Bakery and Disney’s Springs’ Joffrey’s location have reopened, as well as Starbucks.
Sunshine Churros, 4 Rivers Cantina, Chicken Guy, Planet Hollywood, T-Rex, and Paradiso 37 are all also among the open restaurants.
Earl of Sandwich is open and operating daily from 11:30AM to 9:30PM, and dining reservations are available at Frontera Cocina.
B.B. Wolf’s is back open again for guests to get a quick-stop meal at while they explore Disney Springs.
Sprinkles will be reopening in Disney Springs on May 29th with a limited menu! The bakery will be open from 10AM until 10PM to order ahead for pick-up. No walk-ins will be allowed at the location, but the Cupcake ATM will be open.
On May 27th, D-Luxe Burger also joined the list of opened restaurant, offering mobile order pick-up.
We will continue to update this list as we learn more restaurants that will be reopening along with Disney Springs!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History