We recently got the news that Disneyland Shanghai would be reopening on May 11th, and now a domestic Disney property has a firm date to re-open as well!
According to the Vice President of Disney Springs, the retail and dining complex will begin a phased re-opening on May 20th.
Beginning that day, a limited number of third-party shopping and dining experiences will begin to open in Disney Springs. This decision has been made in conjunction with health and government officials.
The announcement also notes operational changes such as increased cleaning procedures, the use of face coverings by both Cast Members and guests, limited-contact guest services, and additional safety training for Cast Members.
If you plan to visit Disney Springs in the early phase of re-opening, expect limits on capacity, parking, and operational hours.
Keep an eye on AllEars for any further updates on added protocols and information on operating hours and safety procedures.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History