Disney World Hollywood Studios Tips
View tips for
EDITOR'S NOTE: We agree with Bill, and will add another tip -- be sure to stand in front of the two projection towers if at all possible, otherwise the fireworks will also be partially or completely obscured for you.
1. To save time for you and other guests always have the bags that you are carrying into the parks ready for the security people to inspect.
2. Before you reach the security people have your bags unzipped, unbuckled and unsnapped. This means every bag that has any type of closure and all closures on the bag. Open the bag up for them so they can see inside.
3. Bags that will be checked are purses, camera bags, cell phone bags with any type of closures, diaper bags and soft coolers -- any type bag. If your bag is a string backpack this will also be checked. Open it up so they can see inside.
4. You MUST remove fanny packs from around your waist or camera bags from around your neck.
5. Remove all items from the stroller basket located under the seat of your stroller.
If everyone would prepare before the security check while waiting in line, the line would move much faster. We as a family will give a bag for each child to carry through the line. For example my 8-year-old grandson will carry the small camera bag and he is responsible for the safety of the bag until we enter the park.
EDITOR'S NOTE: this is also true if you are going to purchase an annual pass that includes parking. Just bring your parking receipt to the Guest Relations window and they will credit what you paid for parking that day towards your annual pass.