It’s a big day for EPCOT!
First of all, World Celebration has finally opened up — you can walk through the middle of the park! We’re exploring the new area during the day, but by night, we’ll be prepping for the brand-new nighttime spectacular. And before it premieres tonight, we’ve got a sneak peek!
Luminous the Symphony of Us has its first show on December 5th, 2023, and Disney Parks has shared a first look at the show on YouTube. Let’s check it out!
The show is going to have lights, lasers, pyrotechnics, and a great soundtrack, according to Disney! The barges for the show are driven out into World Showcase each day and then removed at night, so you get an uninterrupted view across the lagoon in the morning.
But maybe the BEST detail revealed in this preview of the show? You’ll be able to watch Luminous from anywhere around the World Showcase and still have a great view! That wasn’t the case with Harmonious, the old fireworks show, so we’re happy to be able to spread out again.
We’ll keep an eye out for any more big EPCOT news today, so stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Confirmed for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Fireworks Show Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared About a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you heading to EPCOT today? Tell us in the comments!