It seems like just yesterday we visited EPCOT for the 2021 Food and Wine Festival, and now it’s almost time to go back!
This year, the Food and Wine Festival will take place from July 14th-November 19th, and Disney just announced a FULL LIST of all the food booths we can’t wait to visit!
Here are all of the booths confirmed to be returning (and NEW) this year!
- The Alps — Indulge in comforting Alpine cuisine, like warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette.
- Australia — Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian food and wine.
- Appleseed Orchard — Celebrate autumn with tasty apple creations — like an apple tart or apple cider.
- Belgium — Satisfy your sweet tooth with a fluffy Belgian waffle — and pair it with a bold Belgian beer.
- Brazil — Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey — Try a variety of flavorful chicken wings—along with assorted beers and ciders.
- Canada — Discover delightful dishes and refreshing beverages from the Great White North.
- Coastal Eats (Opening August 15th) — Savor succulent seafood dishes that pair beautifully with cold beer, wine, and cocktails.
- China — Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, bubble tea, draft beer, and cocktails.
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ — Delight in hearty, plant-based fare featuring Impossible foods, as well as wine or a refreshing cocktail.
- Flavors from Fire — Enjoy heartwarming dishes inspired by campfire-cooked summertime favorites.
- France — Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France — along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- The Fry Basket (NEW) — Snack on crispy French fries or yucca fries, seasoned to perfection.
- Germany — Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Greece — Opa! Enjoy traditional Greek dishes like spanakopita or a gyro.
- Hawaiʻi (Opening August 15th) –Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
- Hops & Barley — Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines, and the hottest tastes from coast to coast.
- India — Spice up your life with Indian cuisine, like samosas and chicken tikka masala.
- Ireland — Enjoy favorites from the Emerald Isle, like Irish sausage and seafood pie—which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Italy — Relish the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Japan — Delight your appetite with delish dishes and lively libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Kenya — Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Mac & Eats (Opening August 15th) — Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!
- Mexico — Take your taste buds south of the border for tacos, tostadas, Mexican craft beer, and margaritas.
- The Noodle Exchange (Opening August 15th) — Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE® — Get the brunch party started! Sample sweet treats and sip on sparkling mimosas.
- Spain — Feast on flavorful Spanish foods — like paella and charcuterie — along with beer and wine.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine — Try out tantalizing pork dishes that pair well with wine and cocktails.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina — Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
The cheese challenge known as Emile’s Fromage Montage is also returning, and in case you don’t remember you get to eat five cheese dishes and earn a prize.
That’s everything we know so far about the 2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, so stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney news.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite EPCOT festival? Tell us in the comments!