We’ve been counting down the days to the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, and we are so happy that it’s finally here!
We’ve been lacing up our most comfortable shoes, putting on our stretchy pants, and getting ourselves ready to indulge in every activity, enjoy all the entertainment, and — of course — eating all the food.
But we’re also really excited about the return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt. And we’ve been on the hunt to give you all the details on how it works.
First, you’ll need a valid ticket and park pass reservation to get into EPCOT. Then you’ll need to purchase the scavenger hunt map and stickers, which you can get at Port of Entry, Pin Traders, and World Traveler for $9.99. Then it’s time to start looking for Remy!
Remy will be scattered throughout EPCOT — each time you find him, you’ll add a sticker to the corresponding location on the map.
You gotta look carefully; he’s a little small!
When you get all 12 stickers on the map, head to Disney Traders, World Traveler or Gateway Gifts to redeem your prize!
This year’s prize is one of four bowls — you get to choose between Figment, Remy, Belle, or Mickey & Minnie!
This is a fun way to get the whole family involved with the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival. AND you even get rewarded in the end! We’re covering everything with this year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, so keep reading for more!
Will you be attending the festival this year? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Disney World’s New Spirit Jersey Makes YOU the Park Map
- Disney’s NEW Accessory Will Have You Asking Minnie Ears Who?
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: The Most Unique Character Meet and Greet is BACK in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: One Disney World Skyliner Route is Now Temporarily Closed
- Is Disney World’s New Star Wars Hotel in Trouble?
- One of Disney World’s Most Popular Characters Has Returned To EPCOT!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: 2 Popular Disney World Meet and Greets Are BACK!
- 9 Rides Still Averaging Hour Plus Waits in Disney World
- PHOTOS: A Disney World Shop Just Got a NEW 50th Anniversary Look!
- The Underrated Spot Where You’ll See the Princesses in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!