Who’s ready for the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival?
We’ve already seen the menus for the outdoor kitchens, as well as got a sneak peek at some of this year’s festival merchandise. We even got some details about some new drinks coming to EPCOT Joffrey’s locations for the event!
And although we’ve had a few details about entertainment, we now have more details. We already knew about the return of Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre, and the Jammin’ Chefs, but now we have the full schedule for the live concert series featuring local bands, too!
Here’s the full lineup and schedule:
- July 16th to 19th: Epic! Live
- July 23rd to 26th: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30th to August 2nd: Element
- August 6th to 9th: Sound Society
- August 13th to 16th: The Hooligans
- August 20th to 23rd: The Vybe
- August 27th to 30th: The M-80s
- September 3rd to 6th: Latin Ambition
- September 10th to 13th: Audio Exchange
- September 17th to 20th: The Hooligans
- September 24th to 27th: Epic! Live
These bands will take to the America Gardens Bandstand to deliver music that includes “popular songs of yesterday and today.” Stay tuned because we’ll have even more details about the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival soon.
Will you be attending the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival this year? Let us know in the comments.