Over the past few months, we’ve seen many things reopen in Disney World.
More entertainment options have returned, fan-favorite restaurants are back, and almost all of Disney World’s Resorts are accepting guests again. In October of last year, we learned that character meet and greets would be returning soon in a modified way, but now we can give you a full list of what to expect from character meet and greets!
According to the Disney World website, the following meet and greets are now available:
- Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall from 9AM to 9:30PM
- Rapunzel and Tiana at Princess Fairytale Hall from 9AM to 9:30PM
- Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater from9AM to 9:30PM
- Donald Duck at the Mexico Pavilion at10AM, 10:30AM, 11AM, 11:30AM, 12PM, 12:30PM, 1PM, 1:30PM, 2:40PM, 3:10PM, 3:40PM, 4:10PM, 4:40PM, and 5:10PM
- Alice at the U.K. Pavilion at 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 3PM, 4PM, and 5PM
- Belle at the France Pavilion at 10:30AM, 11:30AM, 12:30PM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM, and 5:30PM
- Mulan at the China Pavilion at 10:30AM, 11:30AM, 12:30PM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM, and 5:30PM
- Jasmine at the Morocco Pavilion at 10:30AM, 11:30AM, 12:30PM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM, 4:30PM, and 5:30PM
- Snow White at the Germany Pavilion at 10AM, 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 3PM, 4PM, and 5PM
- Joy in Imageworks at 12:30PM to 2PM and 3:10PM to 5:40PM
- Vannellope in Imageworks from 10:30PM to 2PM and 3:10PM to 5:40PM
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams from 10AM to 5PM
- Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight from 10AM to 5PM
- Disney Junior Pals in the Animation Courtyard at 10AM, 10:30AM, 11AM, 11:30AM, 12PM, 12:30PM, 1PM, 1:30PM, 2PM, 2:30PM, 3PM, 3:30PM, 4PM, 4:30PM and 5PM
- Disney Pals near EPCOT Main Entrance at 10:30AM, 11:30AM, 12PM, 12:30PM, 1PM, 1:30PM, 2:40PM, 3:10PM, 3:40PM, 4:10PM, 4:40PM, and 5:10PM
NOTE: We already knew about most of these characters thanks to the initial announcement, but it hadn’t yet been confirmed who would be meeting at Princess Fairytale Hall.
Guests can have one-on-one time with the characters while staying socially distanced. You’ll still be able to chat and snap some photos, but autographs and hugs aren’t coming back just yet. Based on the list, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and EPCOT have the most modified meet and greets for now, but Animal Kingdom recently saw the return of Kevin from Up!
Be sure to check times for character sightings on the My Disney Experience app to stay updated on every character you can meet at the parks!
Stay tuned to AllEars for more news and updates from Disney World, and all the details when the character meets return!
Another Show is Returning Soon — Get All the Details Here!
Do you enjoy character meet and greets? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
One Reply to “FULL List of Modified Character Meets Revealed for Disney World”
I have Loved Meet n Greets since i was a Kid. Can’t wait for Hugs and Autographs to come back. My Son wants to Hug princesses. He loves Ariel.