It’s been over a year since Disney World’s hotels and parks reopened to guests.
While Disney’s Port Orleans — Riverside has officially welcomed guests back as of October 14th, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter will reopen on October 28th!
Reservations are already available, so you can start planning your stay at either Port Orleans Resort!
Port Orleans joins other resorts that are set to reopen like the All-Star Sports Resort (whose December opening has since been delayed), along with the NEW Walt Disney World Swan Reserve that will debut sometime in October. We’ll keep an eye out for more information on what will be open when the hotels welcome guests back, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
What’s your favorite Disney Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Latest CHANGES for TRON in Disney World
- How Bob Chapek Wants To Bring Disney World to EVERYONE
- NEW Storms Are Developing in the Tropics — Could They Impact Disney World?
- 10 CHANGES Coming to Disney World This Month
- We’re at the 40th Anniversary Celebration in EPCOT — Follow Along With Us!
- Central Florida Publix Stores CLOSE Ahead of Hurricane Ian
- Bob Iger and John Williams Selected for Honorary KBE Awards by Queen Elizabeth II
- Fan-Favorite Character Dining Returned With a BIG Price Increase and More Disney News
- Hurricane Ian Expected to Impact Florida This Week
- Pre-Order runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Merchandise Online NOW