Lots of dining locations in Disney World have gradually reopened and we’re happy to see the return of some of our favorite spots.
Although many restaurants have started to open their doors and welcome guests once again, others still remain closed. We’re on the lookout for updates from these dining locations, hoping that they’ll be open again soon. But, in the meantime, here are all of the spots in Disney World that are still closed.
Jiko — The Cooking Place
If you’re looking for some of that African-inspired cuisine, you can visit Sanaa to get your fix and try the delicious Bread Service it offers.
We’ve seen some fluctuating reopenings from the restaurants in EPCOT’s Japan Pavilion. Teppan Edo has reopened, Tokyo Dining has had two very limited reopenings, and Takumi-Tei has yet to reopen at all.
This restaurant typically offers upscale Japanese cuisine, including Maki Sushi, Wagyu Steak, Duck, and Sea Bass.
And, there are a handful of other spots in Disney World that haven’t reopened just yet including:
Restaurants in the Parks:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (EPCOT)
- Monsieur Paul (EPCOT)
- Restaurant Marrakesh (EPCOT)
- Caravan Road (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Neighborhood Bakery (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
Restaurants in the Resorts:
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort)
- Victoria & Albert’s (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
- 1900 Park Fare (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort)
- Spyglass Grill (Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort)
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort)
- Cape Town Lounge and Bar (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- Victoria Falls Lounge (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- Flying Fish (Disney’s BoardWalk)
- ESPN Club (Disney’s BoardWalk)
- Funnel Cake Cart (Disney’s BoardWalk)
- The To-Go Cart (Disney’s BoardWalk)
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill (Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa)
But we’ll be sure to share any updates with you so be sure to follow along with us for more Disney World news!
What’s your favorite restaurant in Disney World? Tell us in the comments!