Coming soon! The Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is returning to Disney World this year!
The festival features ornate topiary displays, exhibits, entertainment, and more fun! Oh, and one more thing. It features a ton of FOOD. The EPCOT food kiosks are usually packed with snacks and beverages made with fresh ingredients inspired by nature. The food booths and themes have been announced for 2021!
Many of the food booths are returning to the festival from 2020! There will be 17 outdoor kitchens and additional locations serving some special offerings during the festival. Let’s take a look at every food booth that the festival will offer this year.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market: Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Cider House (Located in World Showplace): Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.
- The Citrus Blossom: Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange, and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!
- Festival Favorites (Located in World Showplace): Discover Guest-favorite dishes, microbrews and other beverages.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth: Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!
- Fleur de Lys: Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Hanami: Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen.
- Jardin de Fiestas: Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board: Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- La Isla Fresca: Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Lotus House: Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Magnolia Terrace: Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Northern Bloom: Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Pineapple Promenade: Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Primavera Kitchen: Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Taste of Marrakesh: Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods: Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
Additional Locations: Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles, and noshes from these year-round food stops.
Looks like we’ll be needing to save room for all the bites and beverages coming soon to the Flower and Garden festival! The event begins on March 3rd and continues through July 5th, 2021. Stay tuned for more updates regarding the festival!
What’s your favorite booth from the Flower and Garden Festival? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Dining News
- Two Holiday Brunch Options Are Coming to Disney World!
- Our Best Tip for Snagging a Last Minute Disney Reservation
- NEWS: Menus Released for EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival!
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Did We Just Make the Best Dole Whip Hack in Disney World?
- Disney Menu Updates: TWO Restaurants Reopen and St. Patrick’s Treats!
- NEWS: Character Breakfast Is Coming BACK to Hollywood Studios!
- We Found Our New Favorite Dole Whip Swirl in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!