The wildly popular episodic series introduced us to new characters like the Mandalorian himself, Grogu (a.k.a. “The Child” a.k.a. “Baby Yoda”), and the villain Moff Gideon. The first season was so successful that Disney released a second season and will create three spin-off shows coming soon. Mando fans, get ready! More episodes are coming your way!
The Film & Television Industry Alliance has posted production information for season 3 of The Mandalorian! The notes state that the series will start shooting on April 5th, 2021. Writer Jon Favreau with Producers Dave Filoni and Karen Gilchrest were also listed in the post.
We’re one step closer to getting a glimpse into the next adventure of the Mandalorian and more characters! While we don’t yet have a premiere date for the third season, we do know that the new spin-off series, The Book of Boba Fett, will be premiering in December 2021.
We’ll continue to update you with more information about the series in the future.
Are you excited about season 3? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Media News
- Here’s How You Can Watch Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ for Half the Price!
- NEWS: Cynthia Erivo and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Join Cast of Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’
- NEWS: Disney Will Likely Soon Earn More From Advertising on Hulu Than ABC
- NEWS: Cinemark Theatres Will NOT Be Playing ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- Ursula’s Backstory Gets an Interesting TWIST in Disney’s Live-Action ‘Little Mermaid’
- Check Out Who Will Be Joining the Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Series
- There’s One Last ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Celebration Before the Film’s Premiere!
- Press Conference With the Makers of Disney’s New Short “Us Again”
- 2021 Golden Globe Winners from The Walt Disney Company!
- 6 ‘WandaVision’ Theories You Need to Read Before the Finale
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!