The holidays have arrived in Disney World and, with it, more guests ready to explore the parks!
As Christmas season kicks off with the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, holiday decorations, and so many snacks to try, many spots throughout Disney World are looking a bit busier than usual. Although the parks are at 35% capacity, Disney has released more Park Pass availability as we’ve seen the parks fill up quickly.
However, even though Disney World just released more reservations last week, December’s availability has filled up just as fast once again!
While you can see that most of the parks had availability throughout the month a week ago…
…there’s already a huge difference at the start of December as many of the parks are unavailable during the holiday season.
While both Theme Park Tickets Guests and Disney Resort Guests have limited availability in spots like the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios…
…Annual Passholders have seen the first few weekends of December sell out completely! However, the second half of the month is completely open to Passholders, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Although the Disney Park Pass calendar is pretty booked up for December currently, Disney World could continue to release more spots throughout the month. We’ll be sure to keep an eye out for additional reservations available to guests soon!
Will you be going to Disney World for the holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- NEWS: How Much Did Disney’s Top Executives Make in 2020?
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!