Although the holiday season has been a blast so far in the shopping and dining district, there’s an extra surprise in store for guests soon!
While the Fit2Run store used to be located where the new M&M Store is being built currently, Disney has announced that it will be returning to the Town Center!
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) December 1, 2020
When the store opens in a different location, guests will be able to pick up comfortable running shoes or stylish kicks to wear during their walk around Disney World! We’ll be sure to keep an eye out for more details about Fit2Run’s grand opening to give you all the information you need to know.
What is your favorite place to shop in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- NEWS: How Much Did Disney’s Top Executives Make in 2020?
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!