Let is SNOAP❄️! Let it SNOAP❄️! Let it SNOAP❄️! That’s right — “snoap” is back in Disney World! We had previously spotted snoap machines around Disney Springs hinting at the return of the popular holiday tradition.
“Snoap”, or small bubbles that give a snow-like appearance, are truly giving Disney Springs the look of a winter wonderland — even with Florida temperatures!
Disney Springs has truly gotten all decked out for the holidays, with a modified Christmas Tree stroll, and plenty of festive decorations throughout the shopping and dining center.
We’ll keep you updated on ALL the latest holiday newness in and around Disney World!
Will you be visiting Disney World for the holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- 66% Of Readers Got This Disney Movie Trivia Question Wrong. Did You?
- PHOTOS: We’ve Got Our First Look at the Set for Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi Show!
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- NEWS: Imagineer Kevin Rafferty Will Be Retiring After 42 Years with the Walt Disney Company