Disney World is practically exploding with holiday cheer right now!
The parks are hosting some adorable Christmas characters, doling out sweet goodies, and holiday entertainment is in full swing! It’s time for Disney Springs to be in the Christmas spotlight. The themed Christmas trees are BACK and we got a close-up look at all the new and returning displays!
The holidays at Disney World are looking a little different this year. Entertainment and events have been paired back considerably to accommodate physical distancing. Usually, the trees at Disney Springs are lined up along a winding pathway that guides guests to each display. This year, the trees have placed all around Disney Springs to reduce crowding in one area.
Each tree has a theme that comes with ornaments, lanterns, and even lightsabers for the Star Wars Tree!
But, there are also a few classics along the way so you can celebrate the holidays with a photo or two in front of the Mickey and Minnie Tree and more in the shopping and dining district.
A few trees are inspired by our favorite Disney films! We spotted this tree with a design inspired by The Lion King.
We also saw this tree, inspired by Frozen! You can even spot some of Olaf’s carrot “noses” at the top fo the tree!
Disney World may not have the holiday overlay at Haunted Mansion like they have in Disneyland, but Disney Springs DOES have a Haunted Mansion Christmas tree, complete with a very creepy bride!
There are other trees along the trail inspired by Disney Parks. This Animal Kingdom Christmas tree has ornaments designed after the Tree of Life!
Also…did we mention SNOAP? Oh yes, friends! The iconic Disney snow made of sudsy soap has arrived at Disney Springs. The snowfall really does add to the magic of Christmas!
You can see the magical snoap when visiting Town Center, West Side, and The Landing areas of Disney Springs (which we think is even better with a holiday drink from Starbucks)!
And, be sure to stop by Jock Lindsey’s Hangar (er, Holiday) Bar! The restaurant bar is dressed up with holiday decorations and a menu full of festive delights that you won’t want to miss. Of course, we’ll continue to give you a look at the rest of the festivities happening in Disney Springs and the parks too!
Have you visited Disney World to see the holiday decorations yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney at Christmas!
- PHOTOS! Disney World Christmas Decorations are Coming Down as We Head into the New Year
- Disney DIY! Find Out How to Create a Handcrafted Holiday Card from a Walt Disney Imagineer!
- NEWS: New Breakfast Options Are Coming to Magic Kingdom for the Holidays!
- TONS of Disney Holiday Shirts Are Available Online (And They’re PERFECT for Your Christmas Zoom Parties!)
- Disney Will Broadcast a Performance by Voices of Liberty LIVE Tomorrow!
- TWO Disney Springs Restaurants Will Offer Dinner and Cocktail Specials on Christmas Day!
- Eight Walt Disney World Cookie Recipes to Win Your Christmas Cookie Exchange
- Give the Gift of Bowling at Disney Springs with Splitsville’s Gift Card Deal!
- Hurry! You’ll Want to Order Your Gifts on shopDisney SOON to Get Them By Christmas!
- The BEST Disney Christmas Movies (According to You!)
What’s your favorite Christmas tree featured at Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!