Season’s greetings from Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Ever since the holiday decorations first appeared in the park back in October, we’ve anxiously awaited our visit to Hollywood & Vine!
That’s because Minnie’s Halloween Dine has transformed to Minnie’s Holiday Dine! This special character dining event is around from November 6th through January 4th, giving guests two months to dine on some holiday favorites with Minnie, Mickey, and the gang!
The photo op at Hollywood and Vine has transitioned to a seasonally appropriate backdrop!
The rest of Hollywood and Vine has been decorated with Christmas trees!
The character dining experience is very similar to what we’ve seen at restaurants throughout Disney World over the past several months. All your favorite characters keep their distance as they promenade around the restaurant. We got to wave to Mickey Mouse…
…the hostess herself, Minnie Mouse…
…Pluto, who is wearing some adorable reindeer antlers…
…and then, of course, there’s Santa Goofy!
Hollywood & Vine was traditionally a buffet prior to the park closures, but now your food comes to you! Your meal begins with bread as well as a salad served family-style. You can choose between a Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl or a Plant-based Chopped Salad. Then it was time for the main course, and we chose the Prime Rib!
The Prime Rib comes with Sour Cream-Chive Whipped Potatoes, Fried Brussels Sprouts, and Pearl Onions with Red Wine Jus.
Make sure you cap your meal off with a tasty dessert like the Plant-based Cherry Lemon Pie!
If you’re looking for festive character dining, Hollywood & Vine is the place to be! Be sure to make those Advance Dining Reservations if you’re interested. Can’t make it to Minnie’s Holiday Dine? Hollywood & Vine has announced seasonal dining events through Fall 2021, giving you even more options to eat alongside some of your favorite Disney characters!
Have you ever dined at Hollywood & Vine? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- One of the Most Iconic Chefs EVER Is Opening a New Restaurant in Orlando
- Disney Menu Updates: Is YOUR Favorite Disney Snack BACK?
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Introduce Walk-Up Waitlist When the Parks Reopen
- An Upcoming Disney World Restaurant Continues to Hit “Pause”
- The Best Quick Service Meals at Each Walt Disney World Park
- Did We Just Find The BEST Disney Park For SNACKS?!
- TWO New Sets of Disney Happy Meal Toys Are Available at McDonald’s!
- Here’s Why You Should Know About THIS Orlando Local Holiday!
- PHOTOS: Another Poolside Bar Just Reopened in Disney World!
- How Many of These Underrated Disney World Restaurants Have You Visited?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!