You know that feeling when you get to see Mickey and Minnie in person for the first time in forever? Well, your heart is going to be SO happy because character dining has been announced through next year!
While distancing measures are in place, character dining has gotten some modifications since the resorts reopened back in June. We may not be able to hug our best pals or grab personal autographs, but characters are still making their way around restaurants to greet guests during their meals.
Although we’ve seen location-specific costumes recently, Hollywood and Vine reopened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with themed costumes for Halloween! However, the restaurant has announced that Minnie’s Seasonal Dining events won’t just be happening through the holidays this year.
Guests will be able to visit the Fab Five through Fall 2021 as they dress up in costumes that match the season! While Minnie’s Halloween Dine will be ending at the beginning of November, Christmas is coming early during Minnie’s Holiday Dine that will run from November 6th through January 4th.
To kick off the start of 2021, Silver Screen Dine will bring Hollywood “glitz and glamour” to Hollywood and Vine from January 5th all the way through March! And, soon afterwards, guests can enjoy Springtime Dine running through June with Summertime Dine following suit through September 2021.
It’s important to note that guests who have a dining reservation will need to have a Disney Park Pass reservation and valid admission to enter the park. Depending on the crowd levels that day, a dining reservation does not guarantee admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
More experiences continue to re-open in Disney World as the parks and resorts move forward with new modifications . And, we’ll be sure to give you all the details you need to know dining updates and more!
What Minnie’s Seasonal Dine are you looking forward to seeing the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: A Second Portillo’s May Be Opening Near Disney World
- The Problem You’re Not Planning for in Disney World
- Make an Extra $500 When You Work at These Disney World Restaurants!
- A Disney World Resort Hotel Perk Just Got Pricier
- One of the Most Iconic Chefs EVER Is Opening a New Restaurant in Orlando
- Disney Menu Updates: Is YOUR Favorite Disney Snack BACK?
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Introduce Walk-Up Waitlist When the Parks Reopen
- An Upcoming Disney World Restaurant Continues to Hit “Pause”
- The Best Quick Service Meals at Each Walt Disney World Park
- Did We Just Find The BEST Disney Park For SNACKS?!