You know that feeling when you get to see Mickey and Minnie in person for the first time in forever? Well, your heart is going to be SO happy because character dining has been announced through next year!
While distancing measures are in place, character dining has gotten some modifications since the resorts reopened back in June. We may not be able to hug our best pals or grab personal autographs, but characters are still making their way around restaurants to greet guests during their meals.
Although we’ve seen location-specific costumes recently, Hollywood and Vine reopened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with themed costumes for Halloween! However, the restaurant has announced that Minnie’s Seasonal Dining events won’t just be happening through the holidays this year.
Guests will be able to visit the Fab Five through Fall 2021 as they dress up in costumes that match the season! While Minnie’s Halloween Dine will be ending at the beginning of November, Christmas is coming early during Minnie’s Holiday Dine that will run from November 6th through January 4th.
To kick off the start of 2021, Silver Screen Dine will bring Hollywood “glitz and glamour” to Hollywood and Vine from January 5th all the way through March! And, soon afterwards, guests can enjoy Springtime Dine running through June with Summertime Dine following suit through September 2021.
It’s important to note that guests who have a dining reservation will need to have a Disney Park Pass reservation and valid admission to enter the park. Depending on the crowd levels that day, a dining reservation does not guarantee admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
More experiences continue to re-open in Disney World as the parks and resorts move forward with new modifications . And, we’ll be sure to give you all the details you need to know dining updates and more!
What Minnie’s Seasonal Dine are you looking forward to seeing the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!
- We’re Ranking the Modified Character Dining Meals at Walt Disney World!
- PHOTOS! Cafe Rix in Disney World Has Officially Reopened!
- PHOTO: Construction Makes Way for World’s Largest White Castle Near Disney World