If you’ve been keeping up with all the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction series, you’re going to want to get your wallets ready before your next park visit!
Recently, Sir Mickey’s has been the home to multiple Main Attraction collections from the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to Dumbo the Flying Elephant. And, the Magic Kingdom store is about to get a hauntingly fun makeover, just in time for Halloween next week!
Annual Passholders heading to the park will be able to score an exclusive chance to pick up the Haunted Mansion Main Attraction series! On October 28th, Passholders will be able to grab the collection early from 9AM until 10AM at Sir Mickey’s before it’s released to other guests.
Although the Loungefly-created items have continued to sell out, the Minnie Ears, plush, mug, pin set, and hip back will ALL be available during the Passholder-exclusive shopping opportunity.
And, remember that the 30% discount on merchandise is still happening in the parks and online! So, you’ll be able to score a HUGE deal on the Haunted Mansion items through October 29th. Although October is coming to an end, we’ll give you a look at the remaining two Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collections that will be debuting soon!
What has been your favorite Main Attraction collection so far? Let us know in the comments below!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!
- PHOTOS! WILD New Stitch Windbreaker Has Arrived at Disney World!
- Show Your Love for Disney Cats and Dogs with TWO New Dooney & Bourke Bags!
- These New ‘Aristocats’ Bags are the Purr-fect Place to Store Your Park Essentials in Disney World!
- We Just Found the Biggest and Squishiest Baby Yoda Plush EVER
- Bake Up a Storm Using This New Kitchenware in Disney World!