Although we’ve been spending a lot of our time in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and checking out all the updates on the Jurassic World VelociCoaster, we’re taking a trip to Whoville for the holidays.
We know, we know — we haven’t even reached Halloween yet. The modified Halloween Horror Nights event is still going on with the daytime houses, ghoulish drinks and snacks, and grown-up trick-or-treating.
But, Universal Orlando is already getting in the Christmas spirit by transforming Seuss Landing into a Winter Wonderland! As guests start to practically walk into a Dr. Seuss book over in the section of Universal’s Islands of Adventure, they’re welcomed to have a “merry merry” time for the holidays.
It might feel strange to see a Christmas tree this early, but the citizens of Whoville have gone all out with decorations ahead of winter…
…and, of course, we’re giving you a first look at them all!
The lamp posts have wreaths and bows that look as festive as ever with garlands hung across the space with care.
Topiaries have gotten a makeover with red and white striped candy canes…
…while different decorations have gotten a holiday twist, like the Truffula Trees from The Lorax.
The attractions have even seen decorations with tinsel…
…as well as garlands and ornaments at the stores and dining locations! Honestly, after seeing Christmas take shape in Seuss Landing, our hearts have grown three sizes ahead of the holiday season!
Although Universal Orlando hasn’t announced its full Christmas line-up in the parks, Grinchmas has previously taken over Seuss Landing in the past. And, we would LOVE to see the Who-liday Spectacular back again this year, even if it’s in a modified way!
As Universal Orlando begins to shift from the most terrifying theme park at Halloween to a Christmas spectacular, we’ll give you a look at everything you can expect to see during the holidays!
What entertainment do you hope to see for the holidays in Universal Orlando? Let us know in the comments below!
- These Are the BEST Holiday Drinks, Movies, and Decorations — According to You!
- NEWS: More Dates Added in November for Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration!
- REVIEW! How Did Universal’s Christmas Funnel Cake Stack Up to Its Predecessors?
- NEWS: Hogwarts Express, Revenge of the Mummy, and More Will Be Undergoing Refurbishment at Universal Orlando
- Crowd Alert! Universal Orlando Has Hit Capacity at BOTH Parks Today!
- Is Universal Orlando’s New Holiday VIP Tour Worth the Price? Here’s What We Thought!
- AllEars TV: Ranking the Harry Potter Rides in the Wizarding World at Universal Orlando!
- REVIEW: There’s a LOT Going On In These New Holiday Mimosas in Universal Studios!
- PHOTOS! Globus Mundi Re-Opens in Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
- Have a Holiday Feast with Universal Orlando’s Seasonal Thanksgiving Crepe!