We can’t help but snack our way around EPCOT when we’re in the park!
The World Showcase happens to be one of our favorite places to get our snack on since there are multiple cuisines all in a single park section. And, we’re taking a trip to the China Pavilion because another quick-service location has re-opened in EPCOT!
Calling all fans of Asian cuisine! The Lotus Blossom has reopened at the China Pavilion!
Distancing measures are in place with designated entrances and exits, spacing markers, and plexiglass barriers.
While there is a menu located outside of the Quick Service stop that guests can view before entering…
…there are also menu boards above the ordering area with appetizers, entrées…
…and kids’ picks that even your picky eaters will love! Plus, we recommend trying the Caramel Ginger Ice Cream or Lychee Ice Cream if you’re looking for something a little different than your normal dessert picks!
After picking up your items from the to-go counter, there is limited and distanced seating available inside the Lotus Blossom.
We are so glad for there to be another spot to pick up great eats and treats while walking around EPCOT! And, as more places start to open up at the parks and resorts, we’ll give you all the foodie news you need to know!
What’s your favorite dining location in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: A Second Portillo’s May Be Opening Near Disney World
- The Problem You’re Not Planning for in Disney World
- Make an Extra $500 When You Work at These Disney World Restaurants!
- A Disney World Resort Hotel Perk Just Got Pricier
- One of the Most Iconic Chefs EVER Is Opening a New Restaurant in Orlando
- Disney Menu Updates: Is YOUR Favorite Disney Snack BACK?
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Introduce Walk-Up Waitlist When the Parks Reopen
- An Upcoming Disney World Restaurant Continues to Hit “Pause”
- The Best Quick Service Meals at Each Walt Disney World Park
- Did We Just Find The BEST Disney Park For SNACKS?!