Even though we love dining at Disney’s best restaurants, sometimes you just want to kick back and relax at home or in your hotel room with a great meal!
Since Disney totally understands our snacking needs, guests heading back to the parks and resorts can now get table-service meals to go! The new feature on My Disney Experience allows guests to order a full dinner from Olivia’s Cafe or Tonga Toast from Kona Cafe without having to actually sit down at the restaurants.
While the Table Service To Go is only being featured at the Disney Resorts right now, the list continues to grow with more restaurants added continuously. On top of spots like The Wave and Sanaa, now Ale and Compass Restaurant over at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is available when you want a hearty breakfast or you’re craving Twelve-Layer Chocolate Cake.
Although it isn’t being featured just yet on the app, Three Bridges Bar and Grill at the newly reopened Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will also be a Table-Service To Go option soon. All those Latin-inspired flavors are worth waiting for, in our opinion!
As Disney continues to add more Table Service options to Mobile Order, we’ll give you all the sweet deets before you head back to Disney World! And, you can tag along with us as we continue to snack our way around the parks throughout the holiday season!
What table-service restaurant do you hope gets added to the to-go list? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!
- We’re Ranking the Modified Character Dining Meals at Walt Disney World!