Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has officially reopened to the public!
The resort experienced a small delay in reopening, but the hotel is now welcoming back room and dining guests. We stepped inside the resort to check out what’s changed since our last visit.
Much like the other recently reopened resorts Disney has, Coronado Springs is recognizing new health and safety measurements. The lobby and other areas of the resort are marked with physical distance markers to allow space between guests when waiting in line. Guests are also encouraged to check-in to their rooms using the My Disney Experience app. This is used to reduce crowding indoors.
There were also plexiglass windows installed to create barriers between guests and Cast Members at the front desk.
Plus, many signs throughout notifying that guests are required to wear masks in public places at all times.
The restaurants available for guests are currently Barcelona Lounge, Dahlia Lounge, Rix Sports Bar & Grill, Siestas Cantina, and Three Bridges Bar & Grill. All restaurants are at lowered capacity and physical distancing is encouraged with spaced seating.
In addition, Three Bridges Bar & Grill has the Virtual Waitlist Feature available. There is a sign in front of the building with a QR code that lets guests check the waitlist availability.
Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries is open and selling Disney merch and small food items. All gift shops are operating at limited capacity and arrows indicate what direction guests should walk down the aisles.
Pools & Recreation
All pools are open and practicing physical distancing as well. Lawn chairs are spaced six feet apart from one and other. Smaller hot tubs were closed, however. As is the current situation at other Disney World resorts, the Iguana Arcade is still closed.
The Explorer’s Playground is also closed for the time being.
Even with the modified safety measures, our experience at Disney’s Coronado Springs was roughly the same prior to closing. The changes were very similar to our experiences at other reopened resorts. We’ll be back to visit more Disney World resorts very soon!
Disney World Resorts
- AllEars TV: Should You Stay at Disney World’s Most Affordable Resort?
- Disney’s Art of Animation Sets Refurb Schedule and Lists Available Amenities Upon Reopening
- PHOTOS: Construction Begins at Disney’s Polynesian Resort!
- How Are the Crowds at Universal Orlando vs Disney World
- Get Your First Look at TONS More Halloween Treats Making Their Way to Disney World!
- AllEars TV: Disney World’s Largest Resort is the ONLY Place to Find One Iconic Mickey Shaped Snack!
- NEWS! Disney World Pushes Back Reopening Dates for Select Hotels!
- AllEars TV: Disney World’s Wilderness Lodge Has a WILD Amount of Detail!
- AllEars TV: These Are the BEST and the WORST Things at Disney Moderate & Value Resorts!
- AllEars TV: Disney’s Contemporary Resort was Inspired by EPCOT?!
Have you been to Disney’s Coronado Springs? What was your experience like? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!