If you weren’t able to grab an Advance Dining Reservation at a table service spot, you can use the Walk-Up Waitlist feature to virtually join a waitlist for available restaurants. We’ve gradually seen more restaurants become available on this feature, and today we spotted one more spot that has been added at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort!
If you’re looking to grab dinner at Three Bridges Bar & Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort but weren’t able to grab a reservation in advance, you can now join a virtual waitlist at this spot and try to snag a table!
The individual page for this restaurant also now lists an ability to “Join Walk-Up List.” Currently, this spot appears to only be open for Dinner from 4:30 PM to 12:00 AM. Be sure to check if those hours or availability change at all during your stay.
So, if you’re looking to grab some Roasted Corn Dip, Szechuan Peppercorn Wings, or maybe some Crispy Chicken Biscuit Sliders at this spot and weren’t able to get a reservation in advance, you can now try to join the waitlist to grab a table here!
We’re on the lookout to see what other restaurants get added to this feature, and we’ll let you know as we spot any more updates!
Recent Stories About Disney Hotels
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Want to Stay at Disney World’s ‘Star Wars’ Hotel? Why You Should Go to Space 220 FIRST.
- The Magic Kingdom Resorts Were Originally VERY Different
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Boat Rentals are BACK at Select Disney World Resorts!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
- The Best Disney World Hotels for a Staycation
- Why You Should Skip the Parks on Your Next Walt Disney World Trip
- Make Your Reservations NOW for the New Steakhouse 71 at Disney World!
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside the NEW Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
Have you ever eaten at Three Bridges Bar & Grill before? Let us know in the comments what your favorite item is from this restaurant!