Disney World Halloween face mask
Disney World’s website has now updated its language regarding their face mask policy. It states that if a guest is unable to adhere to their face mask protocol, they are asked to “please reschedule your Walt Disney World visit to a later time.”
This update follows new signs that we’ve spotted throughout the theme parks that warn guests of the consequences of violating their face mask policy.
We’ll continue to monitor Disney World’s face mask policy so you have the most up-to-date information ahead of your visit!
Have you visited Disney World since its phased reopening began in July? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Crowd Update! Here’s What Magic Kingdom Looked Like Today
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on October 23rd!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- Disney World Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky Surprise with This Exclusive Shopping Event!
- NEWS: Weddings Have Resumed at Disney World With New Health and Safety Procedures
- PHOTOS: We’ve FINALLY Got a First Look at the Attraction Marquee for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in Disney World!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on October 22nd!
- FastPass vs Park Hopping: Which Do You Want to See Back First in Disney World?
- ALL the Details You May Have Missed About EPCOT Festival of the Holidays in Disney World!
- Missing the PeopleMover in Disney World? Here’s What You Need to Know About the Attraction’s Refurbishment!