Disney World Halloween face mask
Disney World’s website has now updated its language regarding their face mask policy. It states that if a guest is unable to adhere to their face mask protocol, they are asked to “please reschedule your Walt Disney World visit to a later time.”
This update follows new signs that we’ve spotted throughout the theme parks that warn guests of the consequences of violating their face mask policy.
We’ll continue to monitor Disney World’s face mask policy so you have the most up-to-date information ahead of your visit!
Have you visited Disney World since its phased reopening began in July? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: See the New Dumbo-Inspired Costumes at This Disney World Spot
- PHOTOS: Tom Sawyer Island Refurbishment Progressing in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: MORE Giant M&M’s Have Appeared in Disney Springs!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!