There’s a certain level of magic we can’t describe whenever you step into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando (as well as the rest of the parks)!
Although we’ve been ecstatic to head back to Hogwarts again, Universal has also been bringing back experiences left and right for guests with a modified Halloween Horror Nights and the return of nighttime entertainment like “Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration.” However, we aren’t the only ones who have been wanting to explore the parks and resorts recently as crowds have started to steadily increase in the theme parks.
While Annual Passholders have been ecstatic to head back to parks for their special perks, Universal Orlando sent out an email with a bit of advice about planning visits. Since the crowds have gotten busy on the weekends, Universal recommends visiting during a weekday “when the attendance tends to be lighter” over the next two weekends.
As we near the end of October, Halloween is easily one of the biggest times of the year for Universal. Along with all the Halloween Horror Nights treats out in the parks, guests can trick-or treat (grown-ups included!) as they test their fears in the two daytime houses.
More likely than not, crowds will probably be pretty heavy as spooky season comes to an end in the parks. However, we’ll make sure to give you a look at everything you can expect in Universal Orlando before your next vacation!
Have you been back to Universal Orlando recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Hits Capacity at Both Parks AGAIN!
- These Are the BEST Holiday Drinks, Movies, and Decorations — According to You!
- NEWS: More Dates Added in November for Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration!
- REVIEW! How Did Universal’s Christmas Funnel Cake Stack Up to Its Predecessors?
- NEWS: Hogwarts Express, Revenge of the Mummy, and More Will Be Undergoing Refurbishment at Universal Orlando
- Crowd Alert! Universal Orlando Has Hit Capacity at BOTH Parks Today!
- Is Universal Orlando’s New Holiday VIP Tour Worth the Price? Here’s What We Thought!
- AllEars TV: Ranking the Harry Potter Rides in the Wizarding World at Universal Orlando!
- REVIEW: There’s a LOT Going On In These New Holiday Mimosas in Universal Studios!
- PHOTOS! Globus Mundi Re-Opens in Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter!