There’s a certain level of magic we can’t describe whenever you step into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando (as well as the rest of the parks)!
Although we’ve been ecstatic to head back to Hogwarts again, Universal has also been bringing back experiences left and right for guests with a modified Halloween Horror Nights and the return of nighttime entertainment like “Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration.” However, we aren’t the only ones who have been wanting to explore the parks and resorts recently as crowds have started to steadily increase in the theme parks.
While Annual Passholders have been ecstatic to head back to parks for their special perks, Universal Orlando sent out an email with a bit of advice about planning visits. Since the crowds have gotten busy on the weekends, Universal recommends visiting during a weekday “when the attendance tends to be lighter” over the next two weekends.
As we near the end of October, Halloween is easily one of the biggest times of the year for Universal. Along with all the Halloween Horror Nights treats out in the parks, guests can trick-or treat (grown-ups included!) as they test their fears in the two daytime houses.
More likely than not, crowds will probably be pretty heavy as spooky season comes to an end in the parks. However, we’ll make sure to give you a look at everything you can expect in Universal Orlando before your next vacation!
Have you been back to Universal Orlando recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Sneak Peek at the NEW Pin For Universal Orlando Passholders!
- PHOTOS: Universal’s VelociCoaster IS a Churro Stand For Its Opening Day
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Opening Day of VelociCoaster Looks Like at Universal Orlando!
- The Crazy Expensive Items You’ll Only Find in Universal Orlando
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Holiday Weekend Crowds at Universal Orlando!
- You Can Now Adopt a GIANT Chocolate Dino Egg at Universal Orlando!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Look Inside Universal Orlando’s NEW Jurassic World Tribute Store!
- Universal Orlando Hosts Japanese-Style Food Booths for the 2021 Olympics!
- PHOTOS: Here’s What the New Face Mask Policy Looks Like in Universal Orlando
- Why This Universal Orlando Hotel Is Worth the Price Tag