Our Halloween Horror Nights loving heart is so full right now, we could practically scream (which fits with Universal’s terrifying aesthetic).
Along with the Beetlejuice room and insanely great treats at the Tribute Store, Universal Orlando will be testing TWO daytime haunted houses this upcoming weekend. And, yes, we are totally freaking out!!
While the new “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives” and “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy” houses are probably too scary for your little ones, kids still have a way to experience frightful fun this Halloween!
Universal Orlando will also be testing trick-or-treating around Islands of Adventure so guests can snack on candy before heading to their favorite attractions! Plus, costumes will be allowed throughout the resort, so you can dress as terrifying monsters or adorable characters (toddlers as Minions might be the cutest thing ever).
Although Universal hasn’t released too much information about how trick-or-treating will work in the park, we’ll make sure to give a look at the Halloween experience soon!
Will you be heading to Universal Orlando to experience Halloween Horror Nights fun in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- AllEars TV: Halloween at Universal is the Opposite of Halloween at Disney World.
- BREAKING NEWS! Universal’s Modified Halloween Horror Nights Will Continue on Select Nights!
- That’s A LOT of Halloween Horror Nights Fans! Here’s What the Crowds Looked Like in Universal Orlando Today!
- CANDY ALERT! The Grown-Ups Can Go Trick-or-Treating Too with Our FULL GUIDE to Universal Orlando’s Scarecrow Stalk!
- We’re Giving You a Look at Even MORE Halloween Horror Nights Sips and Snacks in Universal Orlando (With the Grand Return of Twisted Taters)!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Halloween Horror Nights Houses at Universal Orlando!
- Missing Those Themed Halloween Horror Nights Cocktails? This Universal Resort Will Satisfy Your Cravings with TWO New Sips This Fall!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Files to Extend Furlough for 5,400 Employees
- Universal’s Theme Park Attendance Is At About 25% According to Comcast CEO
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Will Be Testing Out Trick-or-Treating at Islands of Adventure This Weekend!