Honestly, we’ve missed Halloween Horror Nights so much that sometimes I turn off the lights, watch haunted house walk-throughs, and made our own home-made Pizza Fries just to cope.
Even though the 30th anniversary event is postponed until next year, not ALL hope is lost for the fans who love the tricks and treats (but especially the scares) from Universal Orlando.
Now that you can explore an entire Beetlejuice room and eat a crazy amount of HHN goodies in the Tribute Store, our nightmares have been coming to life in the best ways possible. But, nothing we’ve seen yet compares to this HUGE Halloween Horror Nights announcement!
Universal loves to tease upcoming experiences in the park when it comes to spoilers about next year’s event and merchandise hinting towards the return of popular characters. However, Halloween hasn’t been the same without the houses…until now.
Halloween Horror Nights tents may have started to come down, but two of the pre-planned houses are still up for scares. And, Universal is inviting YOU to walk through them, if you dare. The parks are testing two daytime haunted houses that bring together past franchises like Universal Monsters and twist characters’ stories like the Tooth Fairy (which reminds us a bit of HHN 28’s Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After house).
The “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy” and “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives” houses will be tested on September 19th and September 20th for park guests. But, Universal Orlando Annual Passholders will get to be the first few victims (er, people) to experience the fears for themselves on September 18th.
This might be the most exciting thing we’ve heard all Halloween season! And, we can’t WAIT to be able to walk through the houses ourselves. As Universal releases more details about the houses, we’ll let you know how the haunts will be coming to the parks!
What’s been your favorite Halloween Horror Nights house to experience? Let us know in the comments below!
- AllEars TV: Halloween at Universal is the Opposite of Halloween at Disney World.
- BREAKING NEWS! Universal’s Modified Halloween Horror Nights Will Continue on Select Nights!
- That’s A LOT of Halloween Horror Nights Fans! Here’s What the Crowds Looked Like in Universal Orlando Today!
- CANDY ALERT! The Grown-Ups Can Go Trick-or-Treating Too with Our FULL GUIDE to Universal Orlando’s Scarecrow Stalk!
- We’re Giving You a Look at Even MORE Halloween Horror Nights Sips and Snacks in Universal Orlando (With the Grand Return of Twisted Taters)!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Halloween Horror Nights Houses at Universal Orlando!
- Missing Those Themed Halloween Horror Nights Cocktails? This Universal Resort Will Satisfy Your Cravings with TWO New Sips This Fall!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Files to Extend Furlough for 5,400 Employees
- Universal’s Theme Park Attendance Is At About 25% According to Comcast CEO
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Will Be Testing Out Trick-or-Treating at Islands of Adventure This Weekend!