Pssst, you there! Now that the Muggles are gone, we can talk about all things The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (and drink some Butterbeer while we’re at it)!
We’ve spent a WHOLE lot of time using our interactive wands, traveling on the Hogwarts Express, and playing a few tricks over at the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes. However, the magic only begins when we get to take YOU with us! And, we’ve collected all our guides, tips, and tours of Universal Orlando’s The Wizarding World of Harry Potter so you can head to Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley with a swish and flick!
Check out the Full AllEars TV Playlist of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter videos!
Disney World has a special place in our hearts, but Universal Orlando is filled with thrills and fun for all ages. We happen to think that The Wizarding World of Harry Potter might be the biggest reason to map out a trip to Universal next time you are in Orlando!
Are you curious how Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is running differently? Or, maybe you want to know what the Ollivander’s wand experience is like with new health and safety procedures? We’ve got all the answers and MORE as we head back to a reopened Universal Orlando!
It’s only fitting that The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is fixed with secret details and magic for everyone to discover. And, we’re giving you a look at some of the hidden gems you can find in Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley during your next visits!
We’re all pretty familiar with Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans (you can never forget the first time you had the Earwax jelly bean). But, you might not know about some of the coolest eats, treats, and drinks you can find around The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! And, we’re trying as many as possible in this Harry Potter Snack Challenge!
Along with the merchandise and snacks in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, you can find some of the most incredible rides in all of Universal Orlando! Follow along with us as we try to conquer the Hogwarts Express and Escape from Gringotts in Universal Studios Florida…
…before heading to Universal’s Islands of Adventure to ride the Forbidden Journey, Flight of the Hippogriff, and Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure!
If you can’t decide between Disney World and Universal Orlando, you can see BOTH sets of castles as we take you to the Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios all in one day. The hardest choice of all is whether you’d rather see Cinderella Castle or the Hogwarts Castle!
It’s almost a rite of passage to pick up your own Harry Potter wand when you’re in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Whether you pick one based off your favorite characters or let the wand choose YOU at Ollivander’s, we’re showing you our full experience in this AllEars TV video!
Before you head back to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando, be sure to check out our full playlist so you don’t miss any part of the magic!
Find out which snack from the Wizarding World you should order from the Trolley Witch in this AllEars Quiz!
What’s your favorite thing to do in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: More Dates Added for Universal Orlando’s “Cinematic Celebration” Nighttime Spectacular
- You Don’t Need a Time Machine (or the DeLorean) to Grab These Retro Ornaments from Universal Orlando!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look at All the Holiday Decorations We Found in Universal Orlando’s Whoville!
- Universal Orlando Advises Passholders to Schedule Weekday Visits Ahead of Halloween in the Parks!
- Six Things You’ll Want to Pack for Universal that are Different than for the Disney Parks
- BREAKING! Universal Orlando Will Be Testing Its “Cinematic Celebration” Nighttime Spectacular Again This Weekend
- The Story Behind Universal Studios Florida’s Opening Day Disaster
- The Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Pin for November Is Rainy Day Magic
- Why It’s Important to Plan for This BIG Obstacle in Universal Orlando
- AllEars Quiz: Could You Pass an O.W.L. on the ‘Harry Potter’ Books?