Christmas is in the air over in Disney World with gorgeous decorations and amazing food the whole family will enjoy!
Although we have been enjoying the holiday atmosphere in person (and taking you with us too), you can take a look at Disney World transforming into a Winter Wonderland behind-the-scenes!
In honor of the first day of December, Disney has shared a sneak peek of everything that goes into putting up the Christmas decorations around the parks.
— Walt Disney World (@WaltDisneyWorld) December 1, 2020
From stacking Christmas trees to stringing garlands, you can watch as the Christmas lights get turned on all around Disney World for the holiday season! And, you can stay tuned with us for an in-person view of everything happening at the parks and resorts throughout the rest of the month.
Take a look at the things that you can do during the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays that don’t involve eating!
What is your favorite thing to do in Disney World for the holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- Disney Did NOT Have a Good Night at This Year’s Emmys
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- ‘Shang Chi’ Has the BEST Third Weekend Hold of Any Marvel Movie Ever Released!
- Excited for Christmas? Disney Holiday Items Are ALREADY Available Online!
- EPCOT is the Place to BE For Low Wait Times in Disney World!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Sneak Peek at Disney World’s 50th Anniversary TV Special!