Christmas is in the air over in Disney World with gorgeous decorations and amazing food the whole family will enjoy!
Although we have been enjoying the holiday atmosphere in person (and taking you with us too), you can take a look at Disney World transforming into a Winter Wonderland behind-the-scenes!
In honor of the first day of December, Disney has shared a sneak peek of everything that goes into putting up the Christmas decorations around the parks.
— Walt Disney World (@WaltDisneyWorld) December 1, 2020
From stacking Christmas trees to stringing garlands, you can watch as the Christmas lights get turned on all around Disney World for the holiday season! And, you can stay tuned with us for an in-person view of everything happening at the parks and resorts throughout the rest of the month.
Take a look at the things that you can do during the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays that don’t involve eating!
What is your favorite thing to do in Disney World for the holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- 66% Of Readers Got This Disney Movie Trivia Question Wrong. Did You?
- PHOTOS: We’ve Got Our First Look at the Set for Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi Show!
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- NEWS: Imagineer Kevin Rafferty Will Be Retiring After 42 Years with the Walt Disney Company