Can you believe we have made it to the final month of 2020? One of Disney’s monthly merchandise releases we’ve looked forward to all year long has got to be the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Series, which started way back in January with the Space Mountain Collection.
The Nighttime Castle & Grand Finale Collection, which is a very fitting way to close out the Main Attraction Series, will be available to submit Merch Pass entries for on December 8th at 7AM PT.
This final collection will include all of the same items we’ve come to expect in a Main Attraction collection: a Minnie plush, a Loungefly mini backpack, Minnie Ears, a mug, and a set of three pins! Originally the collection was set to launch via MerchPass on December 18th, but it looks like shopDisney has bumped that date up a bit!
Go ahead and mark your calendars on December 8th so you don’t miss your opportunity to add the final pieces of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Series to your collection!
Disney Merchandise News
- Mickey and Friends Are the Faces of Levi’s New Collection in Disney World and Online!
- Move Over, Mickey! Harveys x Disney Will Launch a New Collection Featuring Minnie Mouse!
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Are the Stars of Tons of New Disney Merch Online!
- New Dresses Online Add Disney Dogs and Cats to Your Everyday Look!
- Coffee Lovers Will Fall for this Valentine’s Day Mug in Disney World!
- The Wilderness Must Be Explored With The New ‘Up’ MagicBand at Disney World!
- Disney Just Released a New Collection of Tees Inspired By Marvel’s ‘WandaVision’!
- Customizable Stitch Crashes Disney Merchandise is Now Available Online!
- PHOTOS: We’re Bubbling With Excitement for This Adorable Teacup Set in Disney World!
- NEWS! Disney NuiMOs Plush Collection and Accessories will Release Next Week!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!