But, if you weren’t lucky enough to snag a MerchPass, you can hop on over to Walt Disney World and grab some of the merchandise in person as it’s now available in Magic Kingdom!
Today, we found ALL of the NEW Jungle Cruise Main Attraction collection available at Sir Mickey’s in Magic Kingdom. The store was limiting purchases to 3 of each item per guest.
Let’s take a look at what was available when we stopped by today!
First, we found the adorable Jungle Cruise Mug available for $19.99. We love the bow on this and how the green on the bottom really pops against the red and cream stripes.
We also spotted the Minnie Plush available for $29.99.
Explorer Minnie is looking as cute as ever in her safari outfit. Just check out that fashionable hat with detailing matching her amazing shoes!
If you’re looking for those incredible Jungle Cruise Minnie Ears, they had those here too! These can be yours for $34.99.
And, of course, you have to get the matching Loungefly Mini Backpack! This bag is perfect for carrying all of your items around the park or on whatever other adventures you may go on. This was available for $80.
The Pin Set featuring a Minnie, Jungle Cruise, and Ears pin was also available when we stopped by today. You can get this collection for $19.99.
And, finally, we found the Jungle Cruise MagicBand 2 for $34.99. The front features those signature red and cream stripes.
On one side, you’ll find adventurer Minnie ready to explore the backside of water…
…and on the other side you’ll find the elephant that appears throughout the entire collection, surrounded by some animal print.
If you’re hoping to grab this collection at Magic Kingdom, we definitely suggest you go as soon as possible as these collections tend to sell out very quickly! If you signed up for a MerchPass and get selected, you should receive an email today, so be on the lookout for that!
If we spot any more awesome Disney merchandise, we’ll be sure to let you know about it. Stay tuned for more updates!
Recent Stories About Disney Merchandise
- On a Scale of One to Ten, How Would You Rate This Disney Mug?
- We Found the PERFECT Accessory for Your Next Trip to the Wizarding World!
- The Newest Disney Crocs Are NOT for Kids
- These Disney Beer Glasses Will Turn Happy Hour Into Magic Hour!
- Hey, Disney Football Fans: This New Collection is for YOU!
- PHOTOS: We Spotted the New Harveys Collection in Disney World
- Special Merchandise is Coming to Disneyland Resort to Celebrate the Reopening!
- This May Be Our Favorite Disney Key Yet!
- Another EPCOT Store Has Temporarily Closed!
- A Popular Pair of Minnie Ears Have FINALLY Arrived in Disney World!
What do you think about this collection? Let us know in the comments!