When we looked at the availability calendar then, many days were still green (meaning there was total availability at all 4 parks) for most guests. But, there were some days that had already filled up entirely or were yellow (filled up for some parks). Today, however, things are looking different!
As we looked at the Park Pass Availability calendar today, we saw that a lot more Park Passes have been made available throughout the month of December.
Theme Park Tickets Guests
For Theme Park Tickets Guests, a LOT more days are looking “green” now — meaning there is full Park Pass availability at all 4 parks on that day — including key holiday dates like Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
December 1st, and several other days during that first week of December, however, show Park Passes for Disney’s Hollywood Studios to already be booked up. This is a big change from before, however, where there were lots more days showing Park Pass reservations at several parks to already be fully booked.
Disney Resort Guests
The picture is looking identical for Disney Resort Guests. Again, most days now show that Park Passes are available for all 4 Disney World theme parks.
Park Passes for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, however, appear to be fully booked already for December 1st, and December 3rd through 5th.
While Annual Passholders were showing quite a bit of availability in December when we last checked 2 days ago, it appears even more Park Passes have now become available. While December 5th and 12th previously showed as entirely booked, there are now Park Passes available on December 5th at Magic Kingdom, and Park Passes available at Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 12th.
Previously, availability was also somewhat limited on Christmas Day for Annual Passholders, but now December 25th is showing full availability at all 4 parks.
As always, this Park Pass availability is subject to change. If you haven’t already booked your Park Passes for your December trip, now is definitely the time to do so while the calendar is showing such wide availability. We’ll continue to check the Park Pass availability calendar and let you know if we spot any updates. Stay tuned for the latest news!
More Stories About Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS: Construction is Underway at This Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- NEWS: Additional Skyliner Closures Expected in Disney World This Week
- Five Closed Magic Kingdom Attractions that are Desperately Missed
- A Fan-Favorite Snack Cart in Disney World Has Temporarily Closed!
- AllEarsTV: STOP Skipping These Amazing Rides in Disney World
- NEWS: Disney Skyliner to Start Maintenance Tomorrow
- PHOTOS! Check Out the TINY Hidden Detail We Spotted in EPCOT’s France Pavilion!
- NEWS: Restaurants Currently Closed at Disney’s Polynesian Resort Due to Water Leak
- PHOTOS: Another Magic Kingdom Ride Adds Plexiglass Dividers to Its Queue
- PHOTOS: A Colorful Face Mask With FIGMENT Has Arrived in EPCOT!
Are you planning to visit Disney World this December? Let us know in the comments!