It’s a beautiful day for a visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and some snacks at a beloved quick-stop restaurant!
Ever since Disney announced that Woody’s Lunch Box would bere-opening, we’ve been SO excited to head to Toy Story Land for gooey grilled cheese and crunchy Tatchos. And, today’s the day that Woody’s Lunch Box has started to greet guests once again, so we’re taking you with us to check it out!
When we arrived, things were just a bit busy as many guests were as excited to go back to Woody’s as we were!
Guests were separated from one another by distancing markers and chain barriers while they waited in line.
In honor of the grand reopening, we decided to order a few of our favorite items off the menu to celebrate! Although not every item has returned back (like the entire breakfast menu!), there are still SO many options to satisfy your cravings!
At this time, guests are asked to use Mobile Order whenever they visit Woody’s Lunch Box to control the traffic flow at the Quick Service location.
After we placed our order, we waited to come back to the restaurant to pick up our meal…
…at the designated pick-up window areas.
Woody’s Lunch Box has plexiglass barriers to keep both Cast Members and guests safe during this time.
Guests are also able to sit at the different distanced tables around the area when they’re wanting to sip on their drinks or dive into their snacks!
We snagged the fan-favorite Totchos for $8.99…
…Lemon-Blueberry Lunch Box Tart for $4.29…
…and Frozen Mystic Portal Punch in a souvenir Alien Sipper cup for $16.49 during our visit!
And, they were all JUST as amazing as we remembered!
The day is here! Woody’s Lunch Box is open in Hollywood Studios! pic.twitter.com/otpvjh8NFc
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) November 25, 2020
The Totchos had so much chili and cheese paired with crispy tots.
The Lemon-Blueberry Lunch Box Tart had a flaky pastry with plenty of filling…
…and a bit of a crunch from the sugar decorations on top that were adorable.
Plus, the Frozen Mystic Punch had a nice kick of tartness to balance it all out! The drink is mixed with Powerade Mountain Berry Blast as well as lemon-lime and tangerine flavors for a cool sip that’s out of this world!
We’re so thrilled to see Woody’s Lunch Box return back to Disney’s Hollywood Studios since Toy Story Land wasn’t the same without it! As more places around Disney World open soon, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at the dining locations you’ll be able to visit!
What is your favorite thing to get from Woody’s Lunch Box? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World Releases a SECRET Menu Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!