We’ve been enjoying eating many of our favorite treats (and even some new ones) all throughout Disney World, although some of our favorite restaurants are still closed.
BUT that’s all about to change! Disney has announced that THREE more dining options will be returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom very soon!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Let’s start at Hollywood Studios. We have LONG been awaiting the return of Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land, and starting November 25th this spot will be open again for everyone to enjoy!
Disney says that this will be the perfect place to “lasso that hunger with classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other ‘Toy Story’-themed specialties.” YUM. We’ll definitely let you know what (if any) specific menu changes we see at this spot.
Over at Magic Kingdom, two spots will be reopening just in time for the holidays. First, on December 13th, The Crystal Palace will be reopening! But, there will be some important changes coming to this dining experience.
First, Winnie the Pooh and his friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood will be “taking a break from greeting guests.” Could these characters potentially pop up in small ways at the restaurant like how we’ve seen it done at Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest? It’s certainly possible. But for now Disney has indicated that they will be “taking a break.” We’ll definitely let you know as we learn more.
The second important change coming to The Crystal Palace is that the restaurant will be moving from a buffet-style meal to a family-style dining experience (similar to what we saw happen over at Hollywood & Vine). At Crystal Palace, there will be NEW individually plated entrées including crispy fried chicken with honey pot drizzle, fire-roasted prime rib of beef, fried cauliflower, and more. Sounds scrumptious! We can’t wait to try this out.
And there’s a THIRD KEY thing you should know — reservations for Crystal Palace will become available on December 1st! So, set those alarms and mark down those calendars, we’ve got some new food to taste!
Finally, on December 17th, Tomorrowland Terrace will also be reopening with a “refreshed” menu featuring seafood favorites, including lobster rolls, fried shrimp and fried chicken.
We cannot wait to try these spots when they reopen later this year. We’ll continue to watch out for more exciting Disney news and keep you updated!
More Stories About Disney World
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- Photos! Winnie the Pooh’s Holiday Outfit is Bringing All the Christmas Cheer in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- Six Best Things You Can Do at Walt Disney World for the 2020 Holidays
- NEWS: The Feeding Ground Has Reopened At Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
- Photos! There’s A Really Long Line to Enter the Land Pavilion in EPCOT Today!
- These Were the Average Wait Times for the Most Popular Rides in Disney World Last Week!
- PHOTOS: You’re in for a Sweet Treat With This Year’s Cookie Stroll at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
Which of these restaurants are you most excited to eat at when they reopen? Let us know in the comments!