Halloween treats are coming to Disney World NEXT WEEK, everybody (cue our excited witch’s laughter)!
You can put on your best witch’s hat and grab your broomsticks before heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for a spooky feast! Over at Hollywood & Vine, Minnie’s Seasonal Dining will be returning on September 25th with a Halloween flair.
This time around, though, it will be Minnie’s Halloween Dine complete with Halloween decor, music, a monster feast, and a character dining experience with Minnie, Mickey, and more friends! You can make reservations for a scary great time back at Hollywood & Vine on September 11th.
We’re excited for plenty of great eats and treats along with our best pals when Hollywood & Vine reopens to guests for Halloween time! On top of the character dining, there is a whole lot of other boo-tastic entertainment coming to the parks for the spooky season too!
Guess what other dining location is reoopening for Halloween? Take a look at all the details of Cinderella Royal Castle’s reopening here!
What is your favorite thing to do at Halloween time? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World