The holidays are looking a little different this year due to the new health and safety modifications in Disney World. Although the EPCOT International Festival of Holidays won’t feature the Candlelight Processional among other things, there is still a lot of food coming soon that you won’t want to miss!
While we were in EPCOT today, we started to see the Festival of the Holidays take shape in the park with a new EPCOT map and decorations! But, we also spotted that the food booths, or Holiday Kitchens, have started to appear ahead of the festival’s November 27th debut.
This year, there will be 17 Holiday Kitchens (plus additional specialty items) located throughout the park to welcome guests to Disney for the holiday season! And, we’ve already spotted more than HALF of the booths set up already. Along with the Holiday Market…
…there will be fan-favorite places returning, including the Sapphire Holiday Kitchen!
New menu items will be debuting for the festival at Las Posadas…
…as well as the Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen!
Plus, we can’t wait to snack on that AMAZING Cheese Fondue again at the Bavaria Holiday Kitchen…
…or the Cannoli Siciliani at the Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (our mouths are watering just thinking about them).
The American Holiday Table is home to the new Pumpkin Gingerbread Cheesecake that we can’t wait to get our hands on…
…while the L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen has more savory options, like Potato Latkes.
Le Marche de Noël will also be back again with the Bûche de Noël au Caramel, as well as the new Dinde Forestière, Pommes Dauphines with Turkey, Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, and Puffed Potatoes in a Mustard Cream Sauce.
Since there’s just so much to see and do, be sure to stop by the Yukon Holiday Kitchen…
…and Mele Kalikimaka for holiday inspired cuisine that will have you coming back for seconds!
And, you can have the cherry on top with the epic Peppermint Sundae over at the Holiday Sweets and Treats booth too!
As a reminder, guests can only remove their face masks while actively eating or drinking and remaining stationary! You can find tables and chairs located throughout World Showcase to enjoy your holiday treats. Guests can also visit the Relaxation Stations to remove their masks.
We’ll be back to EPCOT at the end of this week to check out everything happening at this year’s Festival of the Holiday! Stay tuned for more details and surprises as we explore Disney World during the holidays!
Are you going to attend the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney at Christmas!
- PHOTOS! Disney World Christmas Decorations are Coming Down as We Head into the New Year
- Disney DIY! Find Out How to Create a Handcrafted Holiday Card from a Walt Disney Imagineer!
- NEWS: New Breakfast Options Are Coming to Magic Kingdom for the Holidays!
- TONS of Disney Holiday Shirts Are Available Online (And They’re PERFECT for Your Christmas Zoom Parties!)
- Disney Will Broadcast a Performance by Voices of Liberty LIVE Tomorrow!
- TWO Disney Springs Restaurants Will Offer Dinner and Cocktail Specials on Christmas Day!
- Eight Walt Disney World Cookie Recipes to Win Your Christmas Cookie Exchange
- Give the Gift of Bowling at Disney Springs with Splitsville’s Gift Card Deal!
- Hurry! You’ll Want to Order Your Gifts on shopDisney SOON to Get Them By Christmas!
- The BEST Disney Christmas Movies (According to You!)
What’s your favorite part of visiting Disney World during Christmastime? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!