Disney is killing it with all the EPIC new windbreakers this year!
The Pandora windbreaker really entertained us with its mash-up of color schemes and imagery. Around Halloween, a Madame Leota windbreaker was released and it was truly a ghoulish delight! We’ve got one more funky-fresh jacket for you and it stars our favorite space experiment!
Stitch is our favorite little troublemaker and the star of this AMAZING windbreaker. The bright colors scream 1990 and Stitch looks ecstatic to be hanging out with Saturn.
The back of the windbreaker shows Stitch in his many forms. His extra legs have sprouted so he can climb up the walls and he also donned his hula skirt for fun!
The water-resistant hood will come in handy when a meteor (rain) shower hits on your Disney World trip!
Isn’t this windbreaker fun?? You’d definitely be making a fashion statement with this baby! The jacket is $39.99 and was found at the Screen Door General Store in Disney’s BoardWalk Inn. We also spotted it at World of Disney in Disney Springs!
What do you think of the new windbreaker? Love it? Don’t care for it? Let us know in the comments!
- Hurry! A Major Online Sale on Disney Merch Ends TODAY!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With This New ‘Star Wars’ Collection!
- PHOTOS: A Colorful Face Mask With FIGMENT Has Arrived in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! New Designer ‘Up’ Mickey Ears Arrive at Disney World!
- Celebrate National Polka Dot Day With TONS of Minnie Mouse Styles Available Online!
- Calling All Adventurers! There’s a NEW National Geographic Merchandise Collection Online
- Rock the Dots with Harveys x Disney’s New Minnie Mouse Collection!
- Celebrate 10 Years of ‘Tangled’ With THREE New Loungefly Bags Available Online!
- The World of Disney, Love Series Collectible Keys Will Be Released Next Week!
- Here’s When You Can Get Disney’s NEW ‘Up!’ Collectible Key!